Welcome, you have just entered the most exciting blog you will ever see. Come join us on this amazing journey where the Micklefield grade 6 class are going to be learning on electronic devices only, from ipads to laptops. We will be making world wide history!
Thursday, 13 June 2013
Look at our amazing Powerpoints about Meerkat Project
Take a look at our amazing PowerPoint (Chloe and Emma PowerPoint)
Your slideshow is just brilliant. I think your group is doing an awesome job. I can't believe how much you have learnt in under a week! Just fabulous girls! Well done to your group on such fantastic work! Love Ms WHizz
Your slideshow is just brilliant. I think your group is doing an awesome job. I can't believe how much you have learnt in under a week! Just fabulous girls! Well done to your group on such fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteLove Ms WHizz